Introductory six-week course
Do you keep a journal but wonder if there’s a way of getting more from your diary? Or maybe you’ve got a book in you that needs to be written – but you just can’t start it?
In this six-week online course you will learn powerful tools to
- help you start writing/ consolidate your creative/ journal writing
- boost your self-confidence
- be better connected to yourself and to others
- join a safe group where you are supported and in turn, support others to succeed
This course is for you if you:
- love writing – or maybe want to write but have not been able to start
- are interested in personal development
This course is not for you:
- if you are looking for a formal writing group that critically evaluates writing – this is a no red pen zone! All writing and writers are equally welcome.
When: Wednesdays from 1 – 3 PM (six weeks)
(13th October – 24th November (no workshop on 3rd Nov))
Where: Online (You’ll be sent details on registering)
Further information: please email Farrukh Akhtar on F.Akhtar@kingston.ac.uk