SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE. 3 hours long practical training course in London.
About this event
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
Please note: during this course you will have to register for a free trial of Post Magic and connect social media accounts there for training purposes. If you are not ready to do this, please do not attend this course.
After attending this free training course, you will have learned how to organically increase your social media following by using Post Magic tool.
You will be able to manage several social media accounts by using Post Magic. More specifically, you will know how to create your account, add your social media channels and profiles as well as how to compose, schedule and publish your social media posts from inside this one software.
FEEDBACK FROM PAST ATTENDEES:
REQUIREMENT: ARRIVE ON TIME, GOOD COMPUTER SKILLS, LAPTOP
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will not be able to let you participate. This course involves step-by-step instructions and cannot be joined in at any time.
Although this is a course for beginners in social media management and marketing, it is not suitable for people with very poor computer skills.
Bringing your own laptop is recommended.
TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
1. Meet and greet.
2. How to create an account in Post Magic.
3. An overview of Post Magic features.
4. How to add your social media accounts to the Post Magic system.
5. How to make a post in social media using Post Magic.
6. How to use the Publish All feature.
7. What is a watermark and how to use it.
8. What is Image Optimiser and how to use it.
HOW TO FIND US
We are at 491 Commercial Road, London, E1 0HA. There is an Appleby real estate office there. We are around the corner on Arbour Square side of the building. If you can't find it, please call 02031504561.
POST MAGIC (CREATOR OF THIS TRAINING COURSE)
Post Magic is a UK-based social media management and marketing tool that will help you save time, optimize the way you manage profiles on your social media networks and grow your following and therefore also your business naturally.
COVID-19 safety measures
- Event will be indoors.
- Mask wearing is compulsary according to latest government guidance.
- Well ventilated space.
- Plenty of antibacterial liquid will be available.
- If you have any cold symptoms at all, please do not attend this event.
*This is an externally hosted event and inclusion on KUextra does not constitute an endorsement or approval by Kingston University