Using LinkedIn to Find a Job - Webinar - sign up to receive access link
LinkedIn is a valuable resource when searching for jobs and building your network. By attending this workshop we'll show you how to use the functionality of LinkedIn to help you find and apply to both advertised and hidden jobs, and show you how to build your brand online.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify the value of using LinkedIn in your job search versus other social media sites
- Explain the different aspects of the Job Search tool and how it can be used in your job search
- Describe the range of ways that using LinkedIn can support you in a speculative approach to employers
- Construct your LinkedIn profile to increase visibility to employers and recruiters
- Demonstrate competence in your field of expertise through the use of LinkedIn
We are committed to ensuring that all KU students are able to access our workshops. If you require any adjustments to help you access this service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a webinar, sign up to receive the access link by email.